A quick-absorbing, lightweight, broad spectrum sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use that protects the skin from UV rays.
- Quick-absorbing with a light finish
- Can be easily worn under makeup
- Provides antioxidant protection and protects against UV rays
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
This broad spectrum sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection with ultra-sheer zinc oxide, and the antioxidants milk thistle and caffeine. Its unique, quick-absorbing and light finish makes Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 ideal for those with oily or breakout-prone skin, and those who dislike the feel of traditional sunscreen products.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Zinc Oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate – absorbs and filters UV rays.
- Silybin – an antioxidant from the milk thistle plant that protects the skin from UV damage.
- Caffeine – an antioxidant that protects the skin from UV damage.
PCA weightless protection broad spectrum spf45
Apply a generous amount onto cleansed skin every morning, at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every two hours for continued protection.