This mask combines a combination of papaya puree and additional fruit extracts from lemon, orange and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy glow. Green tea, vitamin E and honey are moisturising antioxidants that help keep the skin soft and hydrated. This results-oriented therapeutic mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions.
- Papaya Fruit – contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skin purifying ingredient.
- Lemon Fruit, Sugar Cane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – are the source of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Green Tea Extract – is a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.
- Honey – is a natural humectant that helps moisturize skin.
- Orange and Geranium Oils – are used to stimulate circulation and clear blemishes.
PCA revitalising mask
Apply a thin even layer to clean skin on the face and leave for around two-five minutes (depending on skin's tolerance) before removing with warm water. Pat the skin dry and apply a moisturiser for best results. Can be used once a week.