This at-home charcoal mask minimizes the appearance of pores while absorbing excess dirt, oil and debris trapped deep in the pores.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion
Blending Japanese white charcoal with clay and the naturally-occurring mineral magnesium aluminium silicate, absorb excess dirt, oil and debris trapped in the pores. The result is smooth, clear skin and pores that look smaller.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – oat milk extract high in essential fatty acids (EFA). Oat milk is an antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin, and helps retain vital moisture.
- Japanese white charcoal – contains a variety of minerals and works to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. Its structure of very small pores allows it to be highly efficient at skin detoxification.
- Kaolin – a type of clay that absorbs oil and impurities, helping to clear pores.
- Magnesium aluminum silicate – a naturally occurring clay-derived mineral that supports skin clearing.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate and soothe skin.
PCA detoxifying mask
Apply a thin, even layer to clean skin on the face and neck and leave until dry. The mask will turn a light grey colour once dry. Remove with warm water and mat skin dry. Follow with usual skin care. Can be used once a week.