This serum contains retinol blended with botanicals to minimize the early signs of skin aging.
- A gentle, effective way to incorporate retinoids into your regimen
- Minimizes the early signs of skin aging
- A good choice for younger skin or those sensitive to stronger retinoid topicals
This serum contains retinol blended with botanicals to minimize the early signs of skin aging. An excellent choice for younger skin or those sensitive to stronger retinol topicals.
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Vitamin A – helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Grape seed extract – promotes a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Sodium hyaluronate – holds 1,000 times its weight in water, playing an important role in skin hydration.
PCA retinol renewal with restorative complex
After cleansing and toning, apply one or two pumps to the face and neck in the evening.
When using Retinol for the first time, it is important to allow the skin time to acclimatise to the active ingredient. Apply a small amount in the evening no more than twice a week, never on consecutive evenings, for at least two weeks. If the skin hasn’t suffered any extreme irritation or redness, start to increase the number of applications gradually over a period of weeks until you reach a number your skin is comfortable with. This could range from three nights to seven nights a week.
As Retinol can make the skin sensitive to sunlight, always apply a sunscreen to the skin every morning to prevent sun-induced inflammation and damage.